Read some of the things written about Andy for example. Talk about "sharp teeth." IMHO the snide and snarky remarks run about 5 liberal ones to every one conservative. But liberals are rarely called out for theirs and conservatives are called every time. Sort of like real life, I guess everyone has learned this behavior from the mainstream media.:roll:
As to common sense, I have never claimed a monopoly on it but I have enough of it to know that you cannot spend money you do not have, no matter how laudable the item requested. In tough times you have to prioritize and somebody is going to get their pet project cut because it is non-essential.
I am all for cutting the defense budget, beginning by cutting out the vast majority of our overseas bases. And I favor an overhaul of the tax code, especially elliminating loopholes that tend to favor the rich.