• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Em

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2005
Walton Co.
Get a pitbull and put the tag on his collar and tell the deputy that he can check it himself.

You are making it easier for the deputy to check by putting it on the leash.

diamonddazzler

Beach Lover
Mar 1, 2008
la-la land
http://www.itzadog.com/cw3/Assets/product_full/QSpink.jpg
you could use this.
I have it on Miss tapper collar, it holds all the tags QUIETLY. It is a little neoprene pocket.
Ahhh...that would be heaven. We just adopted the sweetest most perfect dog for our family from Alaqua last month. She has rabies, identification, beach and her chip tags. The are so noisy especially at night when the baby has to scratch! I'm am going to find out where to get this! It will be perfect! Thank you so much to the info!!:clap:

Ahhh...that would be heaven. We just adopted the sweetest most perfect dog for our family from Alaqua last month. She has rabies, identification, beach and her chip tags. The are so noisy especially at night when the baby has to scratch! I'm am going to find out where to get this! It will be perfect! Thank you so much to the info!!:clap:
High 5! But with Pepper I should say high three. She had to have one toe amputated at Auburn due to toe cancer, common among well-bred black standard poodles. :sosad: We fondly call her three toes.

Last edited:

docsbrown

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
I got it here:
http://www.itzadog.com/Details.cfm?ProdID=41&category=2
same problem here with all the tags chiming at every step. Now they all fit in the pouch and it keeps them clean and quiet. Congratulation on your adoption!!!

ReginaR

Beach Comber
Thanks everybody for your ideas. It is unfortunate that a leash, a tag, and a paper permit were not enough for the deputy to say "thank you and have a nice day." The ordinance that states only that the owner shall have a permit not that the dog will wear the tag on the collar. I am not going to change til the law does.

Em

Beach Fanatic
Sep 18, 2005
Walton Co.
If is true that "the owner shall have a permit," ReginaR, it sounds like anyone who attaches it to the collar is in violation, not you.

sunsetdunes

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
Personally, I think the permit should be worn around the neck of the owner! I'm thinking of a type of ID badge with a chain. This would allow anyone to see at a distance if the owner had one.