• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ameliaj

Beach Fanatic
Jun 19, 2007
SoSpal (figure it out)/Seacrest
oops, just saw that. Had a little trouble with the cut/paste change bold to regular. I actually meant to take A & M. but that makes me a LOOOOOSER!. That's what I get for waiting until the last minute. Had ya' going for a minute tho.:clap:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
We're 11 out of 13 and about to be 12 out of 14 if LSU wins. I'll see the USC @ Arizona score in the AM. I'm going nitey-night after the LSU game.

A major shopping expedition in ATL is tiring, although my guess is that it's not as tiring as playing college football.:lol:

I'm not complaining about 10 out of 13 right now. I think I may finish 11 out of 15 if Arizona State wins. I'm thinking they might win over USC. Not sure if West Va. can win. They might make it interesting though. I won't go to bed after the LSU game, I will watch the rest of the USC-Arizona St. game.

I am not an LSU fan. When hubby played varsity basketball at Tulane, the fans at LSU beat up the Tulane basketball team (including my husband) at games in Red Stick. I was never there because I stayed in NOLA at Tulane to study.

But I support LSU athletics now as long as their wins don't hurt the Gators and they help the SEC.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
I really thought West. Va. might have a chance against LSU and they were only down by 13 when we went to the park to walk the dog, then they had two turnovers obviously while we were gone, that blew things out of the water.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
NS State @ Cincinnati

Saturday Sept 23
Notre dame @ Pittsburgh
LSU @ West Virginia
San Diego State @ Michigan
North Carolina @ Georgia Tech
Florida State @ Clemson
Georgia @ Ole Miss
Colorado @ Ohio State
California @ Washington
Tulane @ Duke
Arkansas @ Alabama
Southern Miss @ Virginia
Oklahoma State @ Texas A&M
Florida @ Kentucky
USC @ Arizona State

You didn't pick anyone in the Oklahoma St./Texas A & M game. Hope you sent a private message to Cnest or BR prior to the game.