• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I think I'm too late :sosad: I blame it on mountain time

Saturday

Air Force @ Navy
Rutgers @ Syracuse
Tulane @ Army
Northwestern @ Illinois
Mississippi St @ Georgia
Wake Forest @ Boston Col.
Michigan St @ Ohio State
Texas A&M @ Arkansas
Alabama @ Florida

Clemson @ Virginia Tech
Auburn @ S. Carolina
Washington @ Utah
Texas @ Iowa State
Nebraska @ Wisconsin

I think Cnest and BR will let yours count. I knew you were in mountain time. At least I think I sent you a reminder the other day. :roll:

Dunno. Cnestg8r is in jetlag from a few weeks in Barcelona. He'll get to it when he catches up on his sleep due to the time difference.

Thank God he didn't get robbed. Several people in his group did. He had made arrangements for those reporting to him to have hidden belt wallets. But they didn't take him seriously.

He said that on Las Ramblas, women with big skirts would approach the tables in the outdoor restaurants begging for money. While they were causing a scene, they had little kids who were hidden under their skirts, and the kids would dive under the tables, take wallets and items in shopping bags, and get back under the skirts and leave.

Hubby had a hidden wallet. But those who didn't heed his warning were robbed.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Dunno. Cnestg8r is in jetlag from a few weeks in Barcelona. He'll get to it when he catches up on his sleep due to the time difference.

Thank God he didn't get robbed. Several people in his group did. He had made arrangements for those reporting to him to have hidden belt wallets. But they didn't take him seriously.

He said that on Las Ramblas, women with big skirts would approach the tables in the outdoor restaurants begging for money. While they were causing a scene, they had little kids who were hidden under their skirts, and the kids would dive under the tables, take wallets and items in shopping bags, and get back under the skirts and leave.

Hubby had a hidden wallet. But those who didn't heed his warning were robbed.

Oh no. That's bad. Hope their passports were not taken, tickets back home etc., but their wallets being taken with cash/credit in it is bad enough. Probably were selling the things taken from the shopping bags. Little hoodlums. I'm sure he is having serious jetlag. Will take him a while to get back to normal.

Last edited:

beachFool

Beach Fanatic
May 6, 2007
Some fans have no faith.

Faith helps but your team has to make plays.

Sometimes you get lucky. We threw three picks, bobbled a FG attempt, missed another one and still won.

In this week's games two teams lost in OTthen Auburn scores late:dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Congratulations to:
Red Dawg for the sole lead
Lady D, familyof3, and scooterbug44 for a big 10 game week.

BTW: Last week we averaged 11.29 correct picks; this week we are 8.04.

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Talk about a tough week, I was just glad to see me finish in the positive area instead of the negative lol.