• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Overall Leader: Iris with a two game lead
Weekly Leader: ShallowsNole with an impressive 13 picks
Most Improved: Fulmer4senate and cnestg8r

bonus point comments?

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Thanks Cnest. Can't believe I've stayed up near the top and moved up one more place after only getting 8 correct, thanks to the bonuses. These upsets really had an impact. And there were several. Cannot wait for week 13.

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
The bonus points are great, I like having to decide largest or smallest victory margins, more or less points. It keeps an extra twist on things so its not all about just making picks & hoping you don't bite the dust, and if you do bite the dust, bonus points can help you if you have a rough week.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Going to continue for you on Friday....;-)

I'll admit, this game scares me way more than a potential date in the SECCG against UGA. Arkies are playing great right now and have nothing to lose by throwing every wrinkle and trick at LSU. Heck, this is a potential shot at the National Championship for them! They are a much improved team than the one that lost in Tuscaloosa earlier this year, that is for sure. I don't know a whole lot about Hogs defense other than that they do seem to have surrendered some points over the season-but if they can force a turnover or two and score more than 21 points, they have a heck of a shot to win.:eek:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
I'll admit, this game scares me way more than a potential date in the SECCG against UGA. Arkies are playing great right now and have nothing to lose by throwing every wrinkle and trick at LSU. Heck, this is a potential shot at the National Championship for them! They are a much improved team than the one that lost in Tuscaloosa earlier this year, that is for sure. I don't know a whole lot about Hogs defense other than that they do seem to have surrendered some points over the season-but if they can force a turnover or two and score more than 21 points, they have a heck of a shot to win.:eek:

I suspect that it will be a typical Hog/Tiger Battle. The big unknown is how they handle the death of their team mate Garrett Uekman who died yesterday. I suspect they will be very focused and have two reasons to win the game, a BCSNC birth and for Garrett....

Go Hogs!!!!