• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Unbelievable game between Washington and Baylor. Ridiculous really. Around 1356 total yards between both teams, and a score of 67-56. Sounds more like a basketball score. Glad Baylor won. I'm sure we all are.

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
That was one heck of a game between Baylor & Washington. I sure am glad Baylor pulled it out. Thought for a while they were going to lose to Washington.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Looks like I'm only going to get 2 out of 5 today. Virginia has done nothing since early in the second quarter but they also are not doing anything to stop Auburn now either. I think they've gone into a permanent sleep.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Bowls Update: After 23 of 38 Picks

Happy New Year to All!
Congratulations to Iris for protecting her Grand Championship lead by 4 over Skunky!
Congratulations to kurt for the Bowl Championship lead by 1 over Everytime!
Congratulations to Beach Runner for overall Most Improved!

Still plenty of games to influence the standings.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Please ignore this post. After updating the games, I did a little what-if scenario for the next 5 games. They are included in this post. I will update later today.
Happy Pick'ems and New Years!

Happy New Year to All!
Congratulations to Iris for protecting her Grand Championship lead by 4 over Skunky!
Congratulations to kurt for the Bowl Championship lead by 1 over Everytime!
Congratulations to Beach Runner for overall Most Improved!

Still plenty of games to influence the standings.

cnestg8r

Beach Fanatic
Nov 17, 2004
Bowls Update: After 23 of 38 Picks - Really this time!

Thanks to Lady D for catching my oops. I nominate her for the 2012 bookkeeper.:D
Congratulations to Iris for maintaining her 4 point lead over Skunky!
Congratulations to kurt for the BOWL lead with 19 of 23 picks.
Congratulations to Beach Runner for most improved by moving up 8 rank positions.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Cnest. That's the proofreader in me. 3 times a year at my work all of us have to proofread our quarterly newsletters. I was actually checking things to see where I stood as to gaining any more ground in the rest of the picks.

Everytime

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
Shelby County, Alabama
I thought I had started out badly with some of those early directional school bowl games. It looks like several of us looked to Danny Sheridan for guidance; I did this time due to posting late at night but it seems to have worked alright.