• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Tom at BV

Beach Lover
May 14, 2006
Plymouth & Petoskey MI
Interesting dilemma for one way ECP airport transportation to 30-A.:angry:
It's 33 miles from the new ECP airport to my place in BMB. Here's what I found.

Airport Transportation (850) 685-3586 @ $70.00

Crown Limo (850) 258-3665 quoted $81.00 with a 10% discount @ $71.00

Checker Cab (850) 654-9744 quoted $2.50 per mile based on 33 miles @ $82.50

In my opinion these rates seem excessive. I would feel more comfortable paying $1.50 per mile, but :bang: Maybe I should call up a 30-A realtor and tell them I am buying a million dollar property and need a ride.:funn:
Tom

Warning, Warning, Crown Limo are not trustworthy.

My daughter-in-law & our granddaughter just arrived at ECP and used Crown Limo. They got in the Limo and then quoted $90.00 for the 33-mile trip to BMB. I hate this bait & switch pricing.:angry:

Shame on Crown Limo!!! I will never use Crown Limo again!!!

Tom

pk305

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2005
Nashville & Seagrove
Most of these thread posts are older.....so checking to see if anyone has any recent recommendations for a car service from PCB Airport (ECB)? Thanks as always!

STL Don

Beach Fanatic
Mar 7, 2005
Most of these thread posts are older.....so checking to see if anyone has any recent recommendations for a car service from PCB Airport (ECB)? Thanks as always!

Has anyone used a shuttle recently from ECB to 30A and know the approximate cost?

newsprint

Beach Lover
Mar 9, 2007
Is there anyone that runs a concierge service for second home owners that maintain a car locally?

I know I'm not the only one that struggles with this. It would be nice to have someone drop my car off at either the Destin or PCB airport the day of my arrival. In a perfect world it would be detailed, gassed up and ready to go with the keys left at the FBO.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Has anyone used a shuttle recently from ECB to 30A and know the approximate cost?
I just recently had a friend fly into Panama from ATL. I could not pick her up, so my ONLY option was a shuttle. $55.00 (not including tip) to Alys Beach!! Atlantis was the cheapest, the others were $10+ more!! Living here is great, but things like cheap transportation are the price we pay!!!