• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ktschris

Beach Fanatic
Nov 18, 2004
St. Louis
Thank you guys for all the info and keeping all of us posted!!! Be safe and we are bracing for some of the rain to finally get here on friday!

sadie1

Beach Lover
May 31, 2009
we've almost got zero rain and today was a mostly sunny day. the forcast yesterday said we were supposed to get killed with rain today.

Rebecca Griffith Goard

Beach Comber
Aug 26, 2012
Atlanta
View attachment 28518

Erosion is happening. Some houses in Dune Allen are in trouble. Imagine a direct hit.

Kurt,

Thanks so much for keeping everyone up to date on what's going on. It is SO much appreciated! We are supposed to return to Blue Mountain in 3 weeks. What's been your experience with storms like this and the conditions of the beaches a few weeks out? I know no one knows until it's over, but will the beaches be "back to normal" in just a few weeks?

Thanks again and PLEASE y'all, stay safe down there!

Rebecca

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Kurt,

Thanks so much for keeping everyone up to date on what's going on. It is SO much appreciated! We are supposed to return to Blue Mountain in 3 weeks. What's been your experience with storms like this and the conditions of the beaches a few weeks out? I know no one knows until it's over, but will the beaches be "back to normal" in just a few weeks?

Thanks again and PLEASE y'all, stay safe down there!

Rebecca

Rebecca you are very welcome! I expect it will be beautiful this weekend. The water will be muddy for a few days after Isaac moves inland. Other than some erosion at the base of the dunes we'll be back to normal in a few days.

The beach will be wide and flat.

You have nothing to worry about from Isaac. However next is Joyce, and then KIRK! Cue a million Star Trek puns.