• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

redrocket

Beach Lover
May 29, 2006
in constant turmoil
www.myspace.com
The WaCo Rambler Family Reunion time changed to earlier in the day.

We Changed it for the good ole money spendin' folks who have jobs and responsibilities and want to be there, just not till 2 in the morning. I completely understand. This will be fun. That I guarantee.'''
WaCoRamblersPoster.jpg

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Show Time is changed to 6pm

548358_323032817793893_1819233938_n.jpg

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
That is a lot of awesomeness in one picture. School and work should be cancelled on the Monday after. Like some kind of local holiday.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
This show is going to be so fun that it got TWO threads on SoWal!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
The Beachcomber reports:

10.21.12 - A RAMBLERS REUNION IN GRAYTON BEACH

By Beachcomber Staff
Jeremiah Campbell (a/k/a The Red Rocket) writes:

I wish I could feed you a line. Perhaps a delicious story of personal discovery and relationship deconstructions/reconstructions that led to a WaCo Ramblers reunion. I wish I could, but it would not be totally forthcoming. Although there are all those juicy details lurking in the closets of each Rambler’s psyche, they had very little to do with our reunion. And yes, there are conflicting sides to the backstory of how the Ramblers disappeared in the first place.

Those are the more unpleasant subjects rarely broached even among friends. Therefore, I will tell you the Gawl’s honest truth. The WaCo Ramblers are reuniting for a show because Bud Dillard is coming into town from California, where he now resides, for his high school buddy’s wedding. Dan Costello will be in town form North Carolina where he now resides. Knowing I had those two dudes in town, I asked all the boys if they wanted to do a big reunion show.

All were in agreement save one. That was enough to dig out the old boots and spurs and saddle up. So far, the response to the idea is pretty reassuring. We are going to do the show on Sunday Oct. 21 at 6 p.m. It will be appropriately venued at Pandora’s (in Grayton Beach).

They are expecting a big crowd. We moved it to earlier in the day to try and entice more of our more established fans who have responsibilities on Monday morning. Hopefully, it goes off without a hitch. I’m going to try and feature all of the new projects that spun out of WaCo steam power (Owsley Brothers, Tennessee Firearms, Red Rocket and the Special Needs Band). It should be a great night of some really fun music and fellowship with old friends.

62530_327290774034764_1857288571_n.jpg

Last edited: