• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I'm a diehard Seminole fan, but I can't help but think there's a high school English teacher, somewhere, who just wants to crawl under a rock when Jameis opens his mouth. But he sure can pass dat ball!

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Considering he first renamed the school to Forced Sex University this might be a step toward rehabilitation.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
If it were me, I would have tried to get some live crabs to walk off on their own.

Zac

Beach Lover
Oct 15, 2012
30A
Gator fans have no room to talk about football players character. Let's look at the two best football players to ever come out of UF. One is in jail, without bond, facing several murder charges and the other was caught on camera at a country music concert using hate speech against an entire race. Compared to that Winston looks like a Saint.

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
Gator fans have no room to talk about football players character. Let's look at the two best football players to ever come out of UF. One is in jail, without bond, facing several murder charges and the other was caught on camera at a country music concert using hate speech against an entire race. Compared to that Winston looks like a Saint.

That's some mighty thin skin you are sporting there Zac

Zac

Beach Lover
Oct 15, 2012
30A
That's some mighty thin skin you are sporting there Zac

Seaducer, you're the one who seems to have their panties in a bunch over the fact that someone is finally bringing some balance to the conversation and putting the "crab" issue in perspective vs other incidents. However, since you apparently have no substance to bring to the actual topic, it's not surprising you'd try to take a dig at me. I'm just an FSU Alumni stating the facts and bringing valid points and perspective related to the topic. What exactly are u doing besides being a troll?