• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

hippiechick

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Seagrove Beach
Seems like Bruno's pizza has developed a big attitude since moving to Watersound.
they mailed out coupons for 25% discount! and encourages online ordering. I ordered
online, went to get my pizza and had some middle aged lady with serious attitude tell me
that you don't get a discount when your order online. What? I said no worries, I will use my locals card, she said nope, no discount when your order online. I always order online from Bruno's and have never been treated so badly by Bruno's. The woman yelled across the restaurant to the pizza cooker telling everyone how I was trying to get a discount after ordering online. It was humiliating at best. Note to Bruno's, who do you think is going to keep you in business in the off season? Angelina's Pizza will get my next order. :angry:

runnerrrgirl1

Beach Lover
Feb 21, 2012
Seagrove Beach FL
Seems like Bruno's pizza has developed a big attitude since moving to Watersound.
they mailed out coupons for 25% discount! and encourages online ordering. I ordered
online, went to get my pizza and had some middle aged lady with serious attitude tell me
that you don't get a discount when your order online. What? I said no worries, I will use my locals card, she said nope, no discount when your order online. I always order online from Bruno's and have never been treated so badly by Bruno's. The woman yelled across the restaurant to the pizza cooker telling everyone how I was trying to get a discount after ordering online. It was humiliating at best. Note to Bruno's, who do you think is going to keep you in business in the off season? Angelina's Pizza will get my next order. :angry:

I wonder if she would act that way if she owned the business. You should leave a review on Tripadvisor and call the manager. His name is Jeff and usually gets in around 9.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaura...s-Bruno_s_Pizza-Santa_Rosa_Beach_Florida.html

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I would agree. Just talk to Jeff, in person, if your feelings were hurt. No manager can guarantee that all his employees will stay courteous all the time. I'm sure he will try to make it right for you.

Brunos Pizza

Beach Lover
May 12, 2009
Young lady I apologize for my staff member being rude. I have been in business for 24 years due to all the locals!!! We have been giving all locals a 25% discount since 2001 all you have to do is identify yourself and we will take care of you. That being said I have no explanation as to why my employee treated you that way. I will take the blame and I apologize it does not matter if you order online have it delivered pick up or dine in ALL LOCALS get a 25% discount. Please come by the store and ask for manager and he will hand you a $100 gift card as an apology or you can send me your address and I will mail it to you. Once again I apologize for how you were treated. Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:

Brunos Pizza

Beach Lover
May 12, 2009
If you will send me your address I will send you a $50 gift card or you can come by the shop. I don't want anyone to forget about me. Thanks Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:

Seaducer

Banned
Jan 17, 2008
Destin
I wonder if she would act that way if she owned the business. You should leave a review on Tripadvisor and call the manager. His name is Jeff and usually gets in around 9.

I don't eat at Brunos so I have no opinion on their product.
But never leave a negative review on tripadvisor then call the manager.

Call him first, give them a chance, he seems pretty genuine and concerned here,
then if you aren't happy you could leave them a review.
I don't get the new hobby of trashing people online in order to
achieve change, all you are doing is causing him long term damage.
Those negative reviews are permanent even if your opinion is temporary

runnerrrgirl1

Beach Lover
Feb 21, 2012
Seagrove Beach FL
Leaving a review on Tripadvisor isn't geared toward making a change. It's not a "new hobby". It is simply stating the experience. I will agree with you on calling the manager first. I would definitely leave a review including his reply. It deserves recognition.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I don't eat at Brunos so I have no opinion on their product.
But never leave a negative review on tripadvisor then call the manager.

Call him first, give them a chance, he seems pretty genuine and concerned here,
then if you aren't happy you could leave them a review.
I don't get the new hobby of trashing people online in order to
achieve change, all you are doing is causing him long term damage.
Those negative reviews are permanent even if your opinion is temporary

totally agree! dealing directly with owner/manager is always the way to go. I prefer to talk UP the good dining experiences here on the forum. When it's not a good experience, I don't talk about 'em because that is in itself a form of advertising, good or bad. Besides, I love to talk GREAT food and dining experiences - there are SO many great ones in SoWal. I don't have time to talk about the mediocre experience (and there are a few).

Thanks Bruno's (pizzaman) for your excellent response. We know what a fine restaurant you have and how you've always delivered an excellent product to locals and visitors.