• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

deepcdiver

Beach Comber
Dec 3, 2007
Santa Rosa Beach/Pensacola
I am having a hard time finding a quality contractor to do a complete gut and luxury renovation of a bathroom, and to do painting in 3 bedrooms and a kitchen.

Unfortunately it seems that my job is too small for the contractors I have contacted. It seems there must be a lot of work going on out there right now.

If anyone has any leads on a quality contractor (Watercolor style) that might be interested please let me know.

Thanks
Bill

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Garrett Horn Construction
850-258-4212

TidePride

Beach Lover
Jun 28, 2010
I am having a hard time finding a quality contractor to do a complete gut and luxury renovation of a bathroom, and to do painting in 3 bedrooms and a kitchen. Unfortunately it seems that my job is too small for the contractors I have contacted. It seems there must be a lot of work going on out there right now. If anyone has any leads on a quality contractor (Watercolor style) that might be interested please let me know. Thanks Bill

I hear you, I'm thinking of getting in the business down there very soon. I'm always amazed at the level of quality that's acceptable down around the beach areas!
Hope you find somebody that does it right.

kchalamidas

Beach Lover
Mar 12, 2013
Feazel Custom Homes (318)210-5828

I am having a hard time finding a quality contractor to do a complete gut and luxury renovation of a bathroom, and to do painting in 3 bedrooms and a kitchen.

Unfortunately it seems that my job is too small for the contractors I have contacted. It seems there must be a lot of work going on out there right now.

If anyone has any leads on a quality contractor (Watercolor style) that might be interested please let me know.

Thanks
Bill

ggirene

Beach Comber
Feb 14, 2013
Seagrove Beach
Please call me at 334.315.9508. 30A FIX IT. We are local in Seagrove and would like to give you a bid! Please call us. Thank you Bill.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I'm always amazed anyone would hire a contractor with an out of area phone number.