• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

loyola5

Beach Crab
Jul 23, 2014
My family and I are currently vacationing in the SoWal area and I was wondering if you all had any suggestions of who to call in regards to chartering a fishing trip. We are looking to do some bottom fishing(snapper/grouper). Hooking up on some mahi- mahi would be awesome! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Florida Fever

Beach Comber
Jun 7, 2012
Reelcommotion charter boat in pcb. We used them last year and they were great. They are at the marina.behind Capt. Andersons.

sharkstooth

Beach Lover
May 24, 2011
My family and I are currently vacationing in the SoWal area and I was wondering if you all had any suggestions of who to call in regards to chartering a fishing trip. We are looking to do some bottom fishing(snapper/grouper). Hooking up on some mahi- mahi would be awesome! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Not A Dog Charters, Captain Kerry Jones, 850-865-7318, 35 years plus experience, safe and enjoyable fishing trip.

Easternlakefan

Beach Comber
Apr 20, 2008
Fishing Guides in Grayton Area

I've sent a number of guests over to Jimbo Bishop of Fishoncharters. 850 974 4357.
Never had any complaints come back. Last year one guest told me when the ocean was too rough he took them on the bay and they still had a trip..which they appreciated.
ELF