• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
If this is what cell phone use subtracts from an otherwise wonderful dining experience, just think what it subtracts from other activities, like playing with your children, or visiting with your family and friends. But as far as dining at restaurants go, I always turn my off, I see absolutely no reason to ever take photos of food ( I have rarely seen any instances where those photos are ever seen again), and the group photo of dining in a restaurant is nearly as boring as the photos of food. I savor a dining experience with my taste buds.

carson

Beach Fanatic
Jan 15, 2014
Seagrove
If this is what cell phone use subtracts from an otherwise wonderful dining experience, just think what it subtracts from other activities, like playing with your children, or visiting with your family and friends. But as far as dining at restaurants go, I always turn my off, I see absolutely no reason to ever take photos of food ( I have rarely seen any instances where those photos are ever seen again), and the group photo of dining in a restaurant is nearly as boring as the photos of food. I savor a dining experience with my taste buds.

There was a report that people look at their cell phones 150 times a day! Even at an average of 30 seconds per look that is 75 minutes of your life spent oer day. I am going to consciously look at it today to see how often I am looking at it and then figure out a better plan. Beach, gym, bike ride, reading, debating Poppy...

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
Dang, you're right! I'm looking at my phone right now!