• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Just a notification to realtors and rental agents that Seabreeze Community has amended their C&R's to restrict short-term rentals. Only rentals 6 months or more are now allowed. Walton County Public Records, Book 2960, Page 4298 for reference.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
My mind is not working well this am. Where is Seabreeze?

East of Camp Creek Lake on North side of 30a. HOA Community of about 93 homes in two phases. Phase 1 comprises Seabreeze Court (west side of sub). Phase 2 comprises Seabreeze Circle. There is a phase 3, Seabreeze Boulevard, but is not part of the HOA. More than you asked for but hope it may answer some other questions that may arise. Trying to get word out to realtors etc. so that buyers can be made aware before they buy.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
No offense, I applaud your choice to make a more livable community, but I believe a 6 month rental is still subject to bed tax.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
That may be but that is the owners responsibility to know the law. My intention in posting was to get the word out to realtors, who may have an investor as a client and not be aware of this change, and rental companies. Many of which read this blog. Ref: book# 2960, page# 4299.

Last edited: