• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seacliffes

Beach Lover
Oct 23, 2006
Tangomar
I need carpenters to put in around 300 linear feet of 8 foot high privacy fence, and to build a wood children's playgound set and install a pergola over planned patio area. Also need concrete or paver team to install about a 30 foot be 20 foot patio. Need this ASAP. I can pay daily.

I am am willing to supply all lumber needed via South Bay Ace.

please respond via this ad. We are in Miramar beach near camping on the Gulf

thanks!

backwoodsbridges

Beach Crab
Nov 10, 2014
Hi,
I would be interested in taking a look at your project. We're a licensed GC in both Walton County and the State of Florida. We have an impressive resume doing this type of work. We have built timber playgrounds and structures in the Watercolor and Watersound communities, along with many others.

Please let me know when would be a good time to come by and look at the job and we'll set up a time.

Thank you,

Backwoods Bridges

I need carpenters to put in around 300 linear feet of 8 foot high privacy fence, and to build a wood children's playgound set and install a pergola over planned patio area. Also need concrete or paver team to install about a 30 foot be 20 foot patio. Need this ASAP. I can pay daily.

I am am willing to supply all lumber needed via South Bay Ace.

please respond via this ad. We are in Miramar beach near camping on the Gulf

thanks!