• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mbo222

Beach Comber
Oct 23, 2009
Federated Insurance recently dropped my property for "risk management" in Watersound West Beach. Being out of state, this is a new thing for me. I am not happy with the advice (actually total lack of advice) my current broker is providing. Anyone use an agent that takes time to make sure I have the right combo of coverage for my risk tolerance? Thanks in advance. MRB

Federated Insurance recently dropped my property for "risk management" in Watersound West Beach. Being out of state, this is a new thing for me. I am not happy with the advice (actually total lack of advice) my current broker is providing. Anyone use an agent that takes time to make sure I have the right combo of coverage for my risk tolerance? Thanks in advance. MRB
I just emailed you.

ellen

Beach Lover
Jul 8, 2005
Call or email Hassler Insurance. They will talk through your needs with you and shop around for rates. They've helped us with various policies (auto, homeowners, business, liability) and are very customer-service oriented.

Joseph Hassler
Agency Principal
Hassler & Associates
Insurance Agency
www.hasslerinspcfl.com
joe@hasslerinsurance.com
P: 850-872-0711
F: 850-872-9107

I believe I found them on this forum years ago!!

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
We use Fuller in SRB. We had some issues with one of the agents and asked for another and our service has improved.

mbo222

Beach Comber
Oct 23, 2009
Thanks everyone! Coastal it is. Very conscientious and got me a non-citizens flavored policy at a great price.