• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

oli

Mr. Potato Head's worst nightmare
Nov 18, 2004
Thank you Sowalers,
We really appreciate the support ,especially Kurt and Teresa here at Sowal.
Have a great Spring season
Oli

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Hope he does well ( sure he will) because there is another empty diner car in a field on 98 near Ace Lumber( SRB)...jealous of Destin to have this neat new eatery.....

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Destin Diner is an instant success, as we knew would be with Oli, Rene, and team creating something only they can do. This is Oli's baby. After his years of experience and success in the restaurant business, especially with The Red Bar, it's no surprise that this baby is as unique and also delicious as ever. Well worth the special trip all the way into Destin!

Check out the website and photography, works in progress, by Moon Creek Studios.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
Oli, Ralph and I went on Sunday and were instantly welcomed by the beautiful hostess, Rebecca! We enjoyed a wonderful meal, met other diners and shared Red Bar stories with Rebecca, yep you were included! We love Destin diner!

oli

Mr. Potato Head's worst nightmare
Nov 18, 2004
Oli, Ralph and I went on Sunday and were instantly welcomed by the beautiful hostess, Rebecca! We enjoyed a wonderful meal, met other diners and shared Red Bar stories with Rebecca, yep you were included! We love Destin diner!

Rebecca told me you all came by.
Really appreciate the support.
Thanks

Joby

Beach Lover
May 12, 2010
My wife and I stopped for a quick lunch while driving back from Ft Walton.
We had the smoked salmon salad and the cerviche.
Two thumbs up, it was very good.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
150306-destindiner-068-2000-1024x684.jpg