• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

surfdog

Beach Comber
Sep 12, 2006
Its a pretty important accusation happy camper, so think hard, jobs, livelyhoods and families could be on the line,- never been much of a t.v. guy but i saw a show once as a kid,they took the victim back to the scene of the crime, and his memory came back,... lets try that, so you and a friend went back to the woods on vicky street at 3p,m and you saw what? btw as a veteran broadcaster its only fair that i let you know libel and slander isnt just for breakfast anymore, its all over brunch, lunch and dinner table social media these days,.. whoedathuck huh?

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
I'm not sure what is so wrong with what was posted by Happy Camper. And it almost certainly doesn't reach the standard of libel or slander, since no one was actually identified. Further, Happy Camper doesn't even know if they were cleaners.

Did it strike close to home? :wave:

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
What has happened to all the parking signs due up (or removed) along 30A? I've seen new gravel parking spaces at Ed Walline. But signs on 98 at
Hwy 83 saying Public Beach access where to be removed and new parking and no parking signs on 83 south of 30A in BMB have not shown up all summer. To busy hunting bears behind Local Catch??

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Its a pretty important accusation happy camper, so think hard, jobs, livelyhoods and families could be on the line,- never been much of a t.v. guy but i saw a show once as a kid,they took the victim back to the scene of the crime, and his memory came back,... lets try that, so you and a friend went back to the woods on vicky street at 3p,m and you saw what? btw as a veteran broadcaster its only fair that i let you know libel and slander isnt just for breakfast anymore, its all over brunch, lunch and dinner table social media these days,.. whoedathuck huh?
Says one person calling out another person behind a screen name.

Danny Glidewell

Beach Fanatic
Mar 26, 2008
Glendale
The guys were probably on a break. I am sure they have been told to get out of sight while taking one. And the law says that workers must get breaks during the day.