• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

William McCracken

Beach Comber
Feb 19, 2016
Thank you so much! I'm in love with that house. Do you recall the houses adjacent to it that are also rentals? Our friends are interested in something as well but it's hard to tell from google maps.

It looks to be 2 blks to beach?
How large a home are your friends looking for in Summers Edge and for what week? I own a rental home in Summers Edge...you will love it there! About a four minute walk to beach from your rental. A great restaurant that is walking distance is The Perfect Pig....great reviews and wonderful food. About a 10 minute walk from your rental going west on 30A. What else do you want to know?

cwalen

Beach Comber
Apr 5, 2016
Baltimore
How large a home are your friends looking for in Summers Edge and for what week? I own a rental home in Summers Edge...you will love it there! About a four minute walk to beach from your rental. A great restaurant that is walking distance is The Perfect Pig....great reviews and wonderful food. About a 10 minute walk from your rental going west on 30A. What else do you want to know?
Spring break next year - 4/8-4/15 - and a 3 bedroom!

I understand it is gated, correct?

What time do the pools close? Does the beach get very crowded there?

Is it fairly easy to walk with your beach stuff? Do ppl bike up (our kids will have their bikes - not sure if there is place to lock bikes near the beach entrance)?

William McCracken

Beach Comber
Feb 19, 2016
Spring break next year - 4/8-4/15 - and a 3 bedroom!

I understand it is gated, correct?

What time do the pools close? Does the beach get very crowded there?

Is it fairly easy to walk with your beach stuff? Do ppl bike up (our kids will have their bikes - not sure if there is place to lock bikes near the beach entrance)?

It is gated along 30A, so you can't get into the community from there. However, it is not gated off Eastern Lake Rd. I believe the pools close at 10:00 pm. Definitely bring your bikes....N. Ryan is a quiet street due to the gate along 30A, so small kids can bike on the street. The 30A bike/running trail is just a minute from your rental house, and that trail leads to Seaside going west and The Hub going east. I think it is a bout a 2.5 mile bike ride to Seaside....fun ride! The walk from your front door to the beach walkover is about 4 minutes. Most of it is flat; the only stairs are at the dune walkover, and it is only about 6-7 steps. To me, it is an easy walk. At our rental home we provide beach carts that can be loaded with coolers, chairs and umbrellas. That makes it easier to carry a bunch of stuff. I don't know if your rental provides that.

My home is probably a little to large for your friends group. We are a 5 bedroom home that sleeps 12. We are across the street from your rental and a few house up. There may be another opportunity down the road if you, or your friends, have a larger group or want to stay together. My home is on VRBO: VRBO.com #640671 - 'Sea-Esta' ~ Luxurious Designer Home! 2 Community Pools & Short Walk to Beach.

You will have a wonderful time. Summer's Edge is great community and we have many renters who come back year after year.