• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Also just had dinner there very authentic. Love the BIG woodedn elephants and pictures. Ordered Panang Curry Beef and Pad Thai Pork excellent curry was Medium heat and it was Spicy..prices are reasonable will be back

kwalsh0001

Beach Lover
Jul 26, 2006
SRB
What soup did she get?

My wife had po taek. (I prefer tom yum, for Thai soup)

We went again, this evening. Same great food. The chef indicated they use as much fresh produce--grown my local Thai families and local suppliers-- whenever they can. I believe them--very delicate freshness, flavoring and nuances in their soups and curries.......

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
My wife had po taek. (I prefer tom yum, for Thai soup)

We went again, this evening. Same great food. The chef indicated they use as much fresh produce--grown my local Thai families and local suppliers-- whenever they can. I believe them--very delicate freshness, flavoring and nuances in their soups and curries.......
Must be true the night I was there a local monk came in with some fresh vegetables

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
Holy vege
Must be true the night I was there a local monk came in with some fresh vegetables
Holy vegetables, Batman! We've been there. Good reasonable Thai food. A welcome addition to Sowal, for sure. The yellow curry is fantastic. Pad se ewe was ok. Still need to try some of their soups and other noodle dishes.

WMW

Beach Comber
Mar 28, 2014
Great dinner, glad to know there is a place to eat that is reasonably priced and quality food (tired of high priced tourist food eateries).
Ordered Pad See-EW (yummy) & Pad-Pak both with chicken
I would recommend a visit to Thai Elephant. I am going to try the lunch specials next time for $8.95. Same items as dinner but served with spring roll.

ManilaGirl

Beach Comber
Feb 21, 2016
We just ordered to-go..
Fiancee ordered the panang:just chicken and greenbeans, no bell peppers..
I ordered Thia beef salad, it was really good. But the only thing I don't recommend is the ice coffee, it was a day old.