• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

FactorFiction

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2016
View attachment 60856

I'm cross-posting my reply from another thread in the All About SoWal forum as I think it can reach an audience of some of the community members is like to hear from in this thread as well. Sorry for the redundancy.
Your observation seems valid to me. Maybe some people find it easier to dislike beachfront owners as individuals or a group (without even knowing them) rather than disliking "business" entities.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

And the sign said anybody caught trespassin' would be shot on sight
So I jumped on the fence and-a yelled at the house, "Hey! What gives you the right?"
"To put up a fence to keep me out or to keep mother nature in"
"If God was here he'd tell you to your face, Man, you're some kinda sinner"

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
View attachment 60910
People...if you attach one of these to the offensive sign Code Enforcement will have said sign down in a flash..
Whats funny is that if they were posted according to the Statute they quote on those cute little painted signs they would have to be the equally offensive black with bright orange letters "NO TRESPASSING "signs.

Marmot

Beach Lover
Jun 16, 2016
SRB
Notification to beachfront owners.....looks like owners will have till July 15 before enforcement. See attached.

Attachments

• Beachfront HO notice.pdf
    808.8 KB · Views: 176