• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
There's that name again...Andrew Campanella...over 30 LLC's, Shipman (the Attorney) smdh!
Alot of lawyers names in there. Also alot of out of state/out of county $$ too. But another thing that got me was buying things from out of state/county that could have been sourced right here.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
If you compare C. Jones (from when she ran last time) and T. Anderson's current, it reads like a who's who of who they both pander too! It certainly is NOT their constituents!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Least people forget Andrew Campanella also helped form the PAC to switch superintendent to appointed! He's here to push Koch and ALEC priorities and that's it. His front is running a group that basically wants to charter education!

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
Just for clarification on the statement about how the superintendent is chosen It was a vote to elect or a vote to hire a superintendent, not to appoint one. There is a difference between hired and appointed.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Just for clarification on the statement about how the superintendent is chosen It was a vote to elect or a vote to hire a superintendent, not to appoint one. There is a difference between hired and appointed.

It was a PAC Campanella helped form leading the charge who denied being involved with any PAC.

I'll grant you my comment was worded poorly.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
There is only one person around here that can raise the "big money" and that's Huckabee Duh????. The BCC took a crap on him several times while he participated as a citizen pleading for them to follow the rules on issues. He's is now teaching them a lesson for not listening to the people and not playing it straight. This one's not hard to figure, they finally pissed off the right person with this good ole boy s**t and it appears the SBA brought a pocket knife to a D-Day invasion. Bill, Bill and Tony- Bend over and open wide! Quote from 98.1 radio today. "Bill don't help that girl get punched in the face" I had to pull over I almost pissed myself laughing, we sound like Atlanta politics.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
There is only one person around here that can raise the "big money" and that's Huckabee Duh????. The BCC took a crap on him several times while he participated as a citizen pleading for them to follow the rules on issues. He's is now teaching them a lesson for not listening to the people and not playing it straight. This one's not hard to figure, they finally pissed off the right person with this good ole boy **** and it appears the SBA brought a pocket knife to a D-Day invasion. Bill, Bill and Tony- Bend over and open wide! Quote from 98.1 radio today. "Bill don't help that girl get punched in the face" I had to pull over I almost pissed myself laughing, we sound like Atlanta politics.
Been there done that connected the dots ....Campanella has been associated with PAC's that were either lead by the Koch Brother's who have supported Huckabee or involved Mike Huckabee's association to Ron Cameron fueled PAC's.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Thanks! That's a very interesting list and reinforces my vote for Cindy. Just out of curiosity, could you work your magic and provide us a list for her?
I am trying to get it for ALL candidates. I will post when I can.