• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Good, since you know him so well and go to church with him. Ask him to answer these questions please.
For the record, I have coached eight years of kids in youth sports. It has nothing to do with the ability to be a commissioner.
Also don't twist the parking ordinance issue, it was mostly aimed at new businesses and grandfathered old ones. News flash, we have serious parking issues and the SBA's position is a business can use as much of a piece of property for a business and the county should pay for free transportation from county parking lots. No, businesses need to provide their own parking unless it's an old business that had already been there. If that business ever expands, they would have had to comply with the new requirements. Seems fair enough. The SBA was formed as the hate Cindy meadows fan club in my opinion. Now, please have your good man step up to the following.

1. Why does the county need your leadership? You worked for the second largest employer in the nation (USPS) for thirty years and you left with the same job you started mail carrier. If you didn't get promoted or receive a leadership role after 30 years with them, what makes you think district 5 needs you? or Walton county for that matter.

2. How come you don't respond to questions or posts on your facebook site unless someone wants to donate or get a T- Shirt?

3. Do you have unpaid tax liens or past unpaid judgments against you?

4. Your ads in the Defuniak herald say you have a plan to create 2500 new jobs? What is it?

5. You don't pay any property tax according to the tax roles and you have stated YOU will provide tax breaks to the small businesses.
A. How do you plan to give tax breaks without the rest of the BCC saying they want to too. What kind of Tax breaks do you mean?
B. Who will pay for the infrastructure that the small businesses and LLC's need to make money off of the tourists? (parking, beach access, drainage) Do you expect the residents to supplement small business.

6. Why are you getting so close to Cecilia Jones? Do you understand the intent of the sunshine laws or is that the dull part of "not the sharpest knife in the drawer" as one of your long time friends said.

7. How come the BCC minutes have no record of you ever addressing anything in front of the BCC. How many meetings have you ever participated in until you were recruited to run? Is zero the answer? Kinda speaks volumes about how concerned you have been about the community Huh?.

8. What are your qualifications, education and experience that make you fit to manage an 8 billion dollar real estate portfolio for the citizens? Do you have a High School Diploma or a GED? Do you have any professional license's or Degree's from an accredited University"s.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Let me make sure I understand your position. Anderson coached baseball, he goes to Church, he delivered mail for 30 years, he failed at running his own business and he's a "good ole boy"? Have I got all that correct?

Yikes, I think the rest of us need to lower our expectations. :drink:

What qualifications does he have to run an $8 million dollar (+) budget for the county? I ask only because you didn't mention those qualifications. :blink:

Who paid off his failed business venture among other debts?
All it takes is a little common sense to run this county. He has that. The business didn't fail when he was in charge. It failed after he left. What debts? I think most people in this county are tired of the smoke and mirrors especially in the south district.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
To be fair supervising a bunch of children playing an adults game is very much experience that counts towards running a county commission meeting.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
So there's your answer. Tony is the only one with common sense so he should be commissioner....... Uh.....OK

Patriot Games. I'm sorry, I should not laugh but I just spewed red fruit punch all over my monitor. :D

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
All it takes is a little common sense to run this county. He has that. The business didn't fail when he was in charge. It failed after he left. What debts? I think most people in this county are tired of the smoke and mirrors especially in the south district.

Define "common sense". I ask because I have not seen or heard anything out of Anderson's mouth that wasn't rehearsed or that he wasn't given the questions too prior to them being asked. He skipped out on forums where he actually had to come up with his own answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.