• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Like I said. I haven't lied and I answered what I know. The rest you need to ask him personally. Do you go to these public forums? I do.

Do you know the CITIZENS in District 5 have gone to those forums where they could ask those question and Tony has either been conveniently ill or a no show??? The District where he actually NEEDS the vote desperately to even have a shot at this election and he's a NO SHOW?? Really??? I think I agree with sunspot baby...toast anyone?? :poop:

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Just how many fake names can a troll have. I would respect you more if all these new trolls or the one with many names would just post under a name people know. Arguing with a fool is a waste of time.
Just so you know B&B who you quoted and gave me credit for! I am not Sherm. The vendor issue was a slick move by Cecilia Jones to protect her son which is inextricably tied to Customary Use.
Read the ordinance customary use will not help the 1st beach vendor.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Ya I can't believe I got sucked in but sometimes people actually believe lies being told.

Sucked in? OMGEEEEE!! You JUMPED IN with both feet...plunged head first! Hope you didn't break your neck...good lord.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Just how many fake names can a troll have. I would respect you more if all these new trolls or the one with many names would just post under a name people know. Arguing with a fool is a waste of time.
I didn't put up my name because there is a lot hateful people on here. There is a way to present facts without be hateful.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Read the ordinance customary use will not help the 1st beach vendor.
Customary Use will give the people and the State back some portion of the land the county illegally handed to vendors on a silver platter at no cost to set up a private business. The land wasn't theirs to give. I'm glad the County is being sued on that deal.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I didn't put up my name because there is a lot hateful people on here. There is a way to present facts without be hateful.

To hate you, I would have to know you...at this point, that isn't an option for me. Just sayin...:p

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Customary Use will give the people and the State back some portion of the land the county illegally handed to vendors on a silver platter at no cost to set up a private business. The land wasn't theirs to give. I'm glad the County is being sued on that deal.
Sorry you are wrong and out of your pay grade there.

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
Bread stands for the word of God which we should take in daily.
Oh for pete's sake! Yes it does, when used in the correct context!!! Which it wasn't! The Bible is the Word of God and is the Truth but even when its misused by taking it out of context or cherry picking only what one wants to hear and live by that makes it worth nothing! Don't preach to people in that context! Makes me wonder if your commissioner Jones!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.