• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Countdown to Quitting

New posts
If it looks like a duck................

By the way Lars, we're still waiting on that quote you insisted came from John kerry.:popcorn:
 
I supplied links to news reports that supported my views. If you have a different view that's fine. But name calling other members here does nothing.

Actually, it does something...it ruins the forum. And some wonder why it's basically the same handful of posters here.
 
Anyone who dismisses him at this point has mental problems. I won't feel safe until November 9th.

I agree with that too. I'm not dismissing him. Like I said in another thread, we have to work against him relentlessly. This is like something out of a horror movie. I do think that the Clinton campaign has to be cool about it however. IMO they don't need to risk messing themselves up by being too aggressive as long as Donald keeps screwing himself on a daily basis.
 
Really man?
It's perfectly good to support the canidate of your choice. And even better to debate the positions of the candidates.
But, disparaging half of the voters and accusing them of having a mental handicap?

It's more like 40% of the voters are messed up in the head, not half.
 
I supplied links to news reports that supported my views. If you have a different view that's fine. But name calling other members here does nothing.

Actually, it does something...it ruins the forum. And some wonder why it's basically the same handful of posters here.
Is this irony? You have been defending a man who does nothing but name call and suddenly you're pearl clutching at the suggestion some Trump supporters could be mentally unstable?
 
I don't see what's the big deal about accusations of mental instability. Mental illness in many cases can be treated, except in the case of Donald Trump. He almost certainly is a textbook example of narcissistic personality disorder. There is not much that can be done for him. His brain is locked in to a state of permanent dysfunction.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top