• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Mr Blue gave zero dollars to candidates nor I believe did any of his companies so that's factually inaccurate...being an engaged citizen does not open you up to being a public figure in the sense someone can continually accuse you of crimes as you do to him.

You might wanna check the Supervisor of Elections website and campaign contributions on that.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Ok so you think the entire criminal justice system conspired to reprimand Cindy Meadows? I think that's a stretch, and that our law enforcement community does a really good job of keeping us safe...and that they are not corrupt in any way.

No, I don't think the entire criminal justice system conspired to reprimand Cindy Meadows. I think she did just exactly what appeared to be standard operating procedure. Ms. Meadows hired someone, C. Jones didn't like it even though she had done exactly what Ms. Meadows had done and continues to do and she used her own political connections to get a Grand Jury Investigation which only looked at Cindy Meadows and Larry Jones because that was ALL the information they were given! Had the Jury been instructed to look at C. Jones and a few others I'm sure the outcome would have resulted in a few more "reprimands".

Aug 3, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
No, I don't think the entire criminal justice system conspired to reprimand Cindy Meadows. I think she did just exactly what appeared to be standard operating procedure. Ms. Meadows hired someone, C. Jones didn't like it even though she had done exactly what Ms. Meadows had done and continues to do and she used her own political connections to get a Grand Jury Investigation which only looked at Cindy Meadows and Larry Jones because that was ALL the information they were given! Had the Jury been instructed to look at C. Jones and a few others I'm sure the outcome would have resulted in a few more "reprimands".
They didn't only look at Meadows and Jones, where are you getting this information? It's incorrect.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Mr Blue gave zero dollars to candidates nor I believe did any of his companies so that's factually inaccurate...being an engaged citizen does not open you up to being a public figure in the sense someone can continually accuse you of crimes as you do to him.

What crimes?