• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
Selling beachfront property to include the sand. Most states do not allow this.

SoWal just keeps selling and building. It's going to come to roost at some time.

LarsAtTheBeach

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2008
Selling beachfront property to include the sand. Most states do not allow this.

SoWal just keeps selling and building. It's going to come to roost at some time.
So? You don't believe in private property ownership? And the right to sell?

Do you realize how much property in South Walton is public owned?

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
Don't try to twist my words. I fully support private land ownership. But just like rivers and streams are public land, so too should be beaches.

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
Fine. Facts are interpreted by many. It's why we have state and federal courts that interpret law.

Go to the beach in Seaside. Have the rent-a-cops come and ask you to leave. Tell them you are within the limits of the MHWL. Then sit back and enjoy while everyone tries to determine the spot.

LarsAtTheBeach

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2008
Fine. Facts are interpreted by many. It's why we have state and federal courts that interpret law.

Go to the beach in Seaside. Have the rent-a-cops come and ask you to leave. Tell them you are within the limits of the MHWL. Then sit back and enjoy while everyone tries to determine the spot.
I'm wise enough not to go to the beach at Seaside during season. We have spent time there during off season with zero issues.

m1a1mg

Beach Fanatic
Mar 16, 2014
Lost in the world
M1, most states do not allow selling beachfront property, property at lest to the MHWL? Is most, 26 of 50 states?
Can you name the American states that "do not allow this"?

For you? Nope. You talk down to people and act as if people must answer to you. Maybe in your world people must answer to you, I don't. Good day sir.