• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MJ1

Beach Crab
Nov 12, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello:

My wife and I (no children) are looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom with a garage preferably somewhere along 30A. Unfurnished is ok.

Budget is 2-3K a month.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Knot for sail

Beach Comber
Sep 23, 2016
Inlet beach florida
We have a place at the HUB on 30A .
Hello:

My wife and I (no children) are looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom with a garage preferably somewhere along 30A. Unfurnished is ok.

Budget is 2-3K a month.

Thank you.
We have a place at the HUB on 30A
Hello:

Budget is 2-3K a month.

Thank you.
We have a place at the HUB on 30 A with one garage bay. If interested in a walk through, please call me at 203-213-9210

TerrySzaf

Beach Comber
Apr 11, 2013
Hello:

Budget is 2-3K a month.

Thank you.
How important is a garage? I may be able to help you out. We were transferred from Grayton Beach and have a home just behind Hurricane Oyster Bar on Arbor lane. Only drawback is it is on a dirt road. If interested let me know.

wishiwerethere

Beach Comber
Sep 22, 2010
I have a 3/2 1 block off 30A. If the garage is just for storage, my house includes a nice storage shed and plenty of attic and interior storage.

Dave G

Beach Comber
Oct 25, 2015
Hello:

Budget is 2-3K a month.

Thank you.
Hi, we have a 3 bd/3 ba unfurnished house in the old Florida village neighborhood on 30A near Gulf Place. If interested please call/text me at 808-295-6932.

Alice DeFehr Pauls

Beach Comber
Apr 6, 2013
We have a 3 bedroom 3 bath with garage by Butler Elementary, furnished. $2750 per month and it includes internet and cable. Call Carol if interested 850-699-5443

Amy 30A

Beach Comber
Jan 4, 2015
Hello:

Budget is 2-3K a month.

Thank you.

Three bedroom, two and a half bath long term rental becoming available late Dec- early January. (Date maybe earlier)

-$1650 per month with $1650 security deposit
-Detached home in Water Oaks Loop neighborhood on the north side of 98 off of Mussett Bayou, behind Louis Louis
-Fenced yard, pets ok with $200 pet deposit.
-No garage but two car driveway and ample amounts of storage
-Walking distance to restaurants like VKI sushi and Louis Louis
-Side yard with room for dogs, kids playset, or extra car or boat to be parked (as long as it is not visible over 6 ft privacy fence)
-Pine trees behind home create a peaceful environment
-DR Horton neighborhood, home built in 2012

email for more information, will post pics in the next week.
amy.bryson@eagles.cui.edu