• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Lynda, I really thought you knew Suzanne better than that; I can assure you this lady is not going to base her opinion on any party affiliation. As she clearly stated, she thinks he should resign, how is that supporting him? And frankly, I'm disappointed that you want to use this topic for your political leanings.

Bill, I didn't say she based her opinion on party affiliation, I said I believe party affiliation is what got him elected not because he was the best person for the job.

I do know Suzanne better than that and I do know she will call a spade a spade if she sees something or knows of something that isn't right regardless of who she voted for or supported.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
And just so you know Bill my comments were directed at corrupt politicians in this county and we all know who they are.

Suzanne has been a tyrant (a good tyrant) in exposing their BS!

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
His wife is a teacher at Butler. They have had after school art classes at their home for years and years so this may not be something that happened at Butler, but likely happened to Butler students at their home. He used to teach yoga as part of the art classes. I don't know if he still does--its been at least 12 years since my children attended the art lessons. It's a real shame. His wife is an amazing teacher and person. My kids learned a lot from her.

Teachers are responsible for creating a learning environment in an ethical setting and are charged to do no harm.

Putting children at risk (taking them into your home after school hours) doesn't seem ethical to me and the teacher runs the risk that something could occur that would damage their own reputation and that of the schools.

Moral character requires individuals to act on their moral convictions. Everyday we face a host of moral and ethical issues and it's how we respond to them as individuals that determines our true character.

Obviously in both Mr. Eddins and Mr. Rodgers case something in their moral character is lacking and they see nothing wrong with their repugnant behavior or how it affects not only the reputation of the School System but also the lives of their families and their victims.

I'll grant you at 28 years of age if you see nothing wrong with sleeping with a man old enough to be your father, who is also married with an unsuspecting wife and children at home there is also something lacking in your moral character as well.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Bill Eddins Jr. COULD NOT and DID NOT pass a comprehensive background check (I suspected that) and should never have been made the Principal at Walton Academy or Okaloosa DJJ

Because of Eddins inability to pass a background check he was also not to have any contact with students but ironically was the Principal and teacher at Walton Academy from 2001 to 2010. During that time he was allegedly having an affair with an AIDE at the Academy. From 2010 to just a few shorts months ago when he was forced to resign from Okaloosa DJJ he was the Director/ Principal and again NOT supposed to have contact with students.

Charlene Anderson was well aware that Eddins failed the background check and the Radar Group's efforts coupled with her efforts, as well as that of other politicos has kept him in positions he should never have been in with our school system.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Bill Eddins Jr. COULD NOT and DID NOT pass a comprehensive background check (I suspected that) and should never have been made the Principal at Walton Academy or Okaloosa DJJ

Because of Eddins inability to pass a background check he was also not to have any contact with students but ironically was the Principal and teacher at Walton Academy from 2001 to 2010. During that time he was allegedly having an affair with an AIDE at the Academy. From 2010 to just a few shorts months ago when he was forced to resign from Okaloosa DJJ he was the Director/ Principal and again NOT supposed to have contact with students.

Charlene Anderson was well aware that Eddins failed the background check and the Radar Group's efforts coupled with her efforts, as well as that of other politicos has kept him in positions he should never have been in with our school system.

No surprise that the ex-Sup of Schools apparently knew about the failed background. She also should have know about the Cocaine Teacher at South Walton H.S., as she was on Active Felony Probation while employed as a teacher there...

It's not what you know, its WHO you know or WHO you are related to.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
There are 7 other documents that go with the above attachment.

Coy Yates was the Superintendent at the time. But we kept re-cycling the garbage here in Walton County and the Radar Group kept shuffling him around.

Note: The Attorney of Record at the bottom of the page!!!!

955.jpeg