• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
What does a Bum say to a Vagrant with such :sarc:???

BMBV, Dave R is merely an interested onlooker standing on the sidelines politely clapping his hands encouraging the BCC to spend all Walton tax payers million$ of taxes to litigate against Constitutional 5th Amendment property rights.

Jerry Lewis

Beach Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
Beach deeds are worthless. Buyer beware you could wipe your ass with them but softer paper recommended. I think I will go make people get off my bridge in Brooklyn. I got the deed in my pocket.

:cuss: :rotfl::rolleyes:

FactorFiction

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2016
How is customary use enforcement working out? Looks like little to no tent/canopy enforcement in the Dune Allen area on private property and no enforcement of the 6x6 size on public beach. What a surprise, not.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Worst Ever. With all the highly paid and benefit provided Code Enforcement Officers, where is the ENFORCEMENT?

Answer: You the tax payer have to "go on line" and make a complaint... Absolute B.S. Nonsense...

This is nothing more than a way for the TDC to tell you that you can kiss our Million $$$ A$s and deal with it as the Tourons role rule the roost and our highly paid staff do NOTHING without written complaints.

OK, so I've presented a Problem, where's the solution?

HERE:

Fire all TDC lackeys and make the WCSO Posse Member Leigh the head of beach Code Enforcement. She'll probably be happy to make half of what Jeff M makes.

That woman (Leigh) is wonderful and can make a serious difference.

Lots to come from this in the days to come...

FactorFiction

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2016
Worst Ever. With all the highly paid and benefit provided Code Enforcement Officers, where is the ENFORCEMENT?

Answer: You the tax payer have to "go on line" and make a complaint... Absolute B.S. Nonsense...

This is nothing more than a way for the TDC to tell you that you can kiss our Million $$$ A$s and deal with it as the Tourons role rule the roost and our highly paid staff do NOTHING without written complaints.

OK, so I've presented a Problem, where's the solution?

HERE:

Fire all TDC lackeys and make the WCSO Posse Member Leigh the head of beach Code Enforcement. She'll probably be happy to make half of what Jeff M makes.

That woman (Leigh) is wonderful and can make a serious difference.

Lots to come from this in the days to come...
Leah would be phenomenal. Unfortunately, that is really unlikely to happen.

JBBeached

Beach Comber
Jun 11, 2008
How is customary use enforcement working out? Looks like little to no tent/canopy enforcement in the Dune Allen area on private property and no enforcement of the 6x6 size on public beach. What a surprise, not.

Apparently they only do anything if there is a complaint and then they tell whoever is not complying with the ordinance who is complaining. Very unprofessional.

FactorFiction

Beach Fanatic
Feb 18, 2016
Apparently they only do anything if there is a complaint and then they tell whoever is not complying with the ordinance who is complaining. Very unprofessional.
Seems like an ordinance should be enforced, period. Owners should not have to complain in order to have it enforced. Clearly, this is strictly complaint driven enforcement and even then ONLY by owners or their authorized agent. Another example of implementing something without having the means to notify, educate, and enforce.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
A hat tip to a code enforcement guy yesterday in Seagrove who actually got out of the truck to check on a dog's beach permit (and the dog was leashed and properly permitted) and also got some glass bottles off the beach. Not sure what the deal is with the tents, because there were plenty.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
A hat tip to a code enforcement guy yesterday in Seagrove who actually got out of the truck to check on a dog's beach permit (and the dog was leashed and properly permitted) and also got some glass bottles off the beach. Not sure what the deal is with the tents, because there were plenty.

OK that is a positive. Need his / her name to make sure they are not fired this week...

Kudos to that officer.

Bet is was a complaint (Website) or "someone" with connections that called it in.

We'll see but let's not take away from that officer's effort! Thank you.

The amount of lost revenue NOT collected is astounding....