• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

coreyb

Beach Comber
Jun 29, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
We are a local company, our lease is coming to and end and the landlord needs their space back, otherwise we wouldn't be moving. Looking for commercial space from 283 east to Rosemary; Hwy 98 or 30A proper. Do not need road visibility but we wouldn't turn it down if we found it. Ideally we'd prefer 1200+ sq feet but understand that is a large order to fill. Open to creative concepts. Pricing is flexible based upon the space.

mct031080

Beach Comber
Oct 10, 2011
We are a local company, our lease is coming to and end and the landlord needs their space back, otherwise we wouldn't be moving. Looking for commercial space from 283 east to Rosemary; Hwy 98 or 30A proper. Do not need road visibility but we wouldn't turn it down if we found it. Ideally we'd prefer 1200+ sq feet but understand that is a large order to fill. Open to creative concepts. Pricing is flexible based upon the space.

Hello! We have several different office space options in Grand Boulevard. We have month to month pricing, short term, long term available. All of our offices include all utilities, phone, internet, furniture, 2 conference rooms, kitchen, etc... If you are interested, please let me know. You can reach me at 850-269-6800 and my name is Michelle Tommey.

coreyb

Beach Comber
Jun 29, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
Hello! We have several different office space options in Grand Boulevard. We have month to month pricing, short term, long term available. All of our offices include all utilities, phone, internet, furniture, 2 conference rooms, kitchen, etc... If you are interested, please let me know. You can reach me at 850-269-6800 and my name is Michelle Tommey.
Thank you! Unfortunately we need a bit more space than that area can afford us. But if our needs change I will contact you!!