• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Your sarcasm is idiotic.
The proliferation of guns in our society is idiotic. People keep voting for the same 2A expansion politicians and then are shocked when weapons suddenly affect their world.

dunelakebob

Beach Crab
Jul 24, 2017
Seagrove Beach
If you have it stored properly no problem if it is loaded and under your seat or in your glove box illegal if you have a concealed carry license for florida and you have it on your person fine i am not looking to stop legally permitted guns just the illegal guns and the illegally transported guns

I think a road block to search vehicles for weapons would pretty quickly be deemed an unreasonable search, which is illegal.

jkmason

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2014
The proliferation of guns in our society is idiotic. People keep voting for the same 2A expansion politicians and then are shocked when weapons suddenly affect their world.

I will bet that the Venezuelans wish that they had a "problem" with proliferation of guns. Look at history. Governments often turn on their citizens.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Answer? sanctuary Beache
I will bet that the Venezuelans wish that they had a "problem" with proliferation of guns. Look at history. Governments often turn on their citizens.
New idea of Sanctuary Beaches. SOWAL could be a Sanctuary Beach Area.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
I hear you, that blithering buffoon tRump is making us all nervous.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
And all of this has nothing to do with the idiots bringing guns to the beach, both tourons and vendors.

No one needs to bring guns to the beach. Period.

People DO have a right to possess guns.

It all comes down to competency. Our tourists coming here now don't even understand that its inappropriate to urinate in the dunes...

That what we are working with....

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
And all of this has nothing to do with the idiots bringing guns to the beach, both tourons and vendors.

No one needs to bring guns to the beach. Period.

People DO have a right to possess guns.

It all comes down to competency. Our tourists coming here now don't even understand that its inappropriate to urinate in the dunes...

That what we are working with....
Is there a law that strictly forbids legal firearms on the beach? If not you're SOL. You could contact the NRA and ask them to assist you in drafting one to put before the legislature.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Yeah, those 1,000,000+ added jobs and one single $30B investment in Wisconsin
Makes me nervous too..
Please share with us the exact bills tRump signed that helped "create" these jobs. 75 straight months of job growth under Obama and the Republicans along with Two Scoops Donnie declare it a "disaster" and a "mess." The first half of 2017 has numbers that exactly match the last half of 2016 and the man and his family who make all their products overseas is suddenly a genius American job creator.

Leader of the Banned

Beach Fanatic
Apr 23, 2013
Please share with us the exact bills tRump signed that helped "create" these jobs. 75 straight months of job growth under Obama and the Republicans along with Two Scoops Donnie declare it a "disaster" and a "mess." The first half of 2017 has numbers that exactly match the last half of 2016 and the man and his family who make all their products overseas is suddenly a genius American job creator.

That's right. Hate to get off topic, but it amazes me that the Trump cult is totally oblivious to the fact that job growth and stock market appreciation was amazing under Obama. I don't know what rock they were living under.