• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
P.S. Darlin, The FACT that you are NOT talking about the "harassment suit" (which is what this thread is ABOUT) and trying to make it about what I believe or don't and/or how foolish you think I am SPEAKS VOLUMES. I'm not an elected official and whatever you think of my comments/behavior/beliefs is NOT the issue. It's about the actions of an elected official. I'm a private citizen!

You are simply deflecting/protecting your nemesis and that's very obvious!

Jul 10, 2017
DeFuniak Springs
I wanted to do nothing but point out that you believed and I guess still believe Jerry when he claimed his wife of cheating (with no proof I might add). Now that Jerry is being accused of harassment he is as crazy as a run over dog. Do you at least see how that is conflicting? You either believe a crazy man or you know he was lying and you pushed his rhetoric to further your agenda to overthrow Mrs. Jones.

Also you don't know what nemesis means again.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
I wanted to do nothing but point out that you believed and I guess still believe Jerry when he claimed his wife of cheating (with no proof I might add). Now that Jerry is being accused of harassment he is as crazy as a run over dog. Do you at least see how that is conflicting? You either believe a crazy man or you know he was lying and you pushed his rhetoric to further your agenda to overthrow Mrs. Jones.

This has no ave on Sowal

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida

Your downfall...(nemesis, synonyms: downfall, undoing, ruin, ruination, destruction) is defending Cecilia Jones which is exactly what you're doing and have done on anything I post that has anything to do with C. Jones. J. Jones has always been as crazy as a run over dog!

There are lotsa people who believe/believed what he said because of C. Jones actions...being seen with Anderson at private affairs when she should have been on the arm of her spouse, images posted on social media of her and Anderson being overly friendly with each other at other social gatherings looking like 2 cozy little cuddle bugs. appearing at BCC meetings (coming in the side door together) her blind support of a man who had NO EXPERIENCE in government what-so-ever for County Commissioner who to this day can't make a single solitary decision on his own and does or votes just exactly as she and a developer tell him to do.

Bottom line Darlin, if you want to avoid the appearance of impropriety try acting like a lady rather than a Jezebel and people wouldn't have anything to talk about! My guess is, J. Jones wouldn't have suspected anything was going on and wouldn't have had anything to run his "crazy as a mad dog mouth" over!

Last but not least, given the history of both of them and their own sordid affair, I don't doubt or put anything past either one of them.

gailforce

Beach Lover
Aug 29, 2015
Seacrest
Well he can not imtemidate me. He is just a crazy fool. Someone offered me a tape of Jerry and Cecilia’s tape when they were both married on school board having a —- supposedly. Must have truth as they are now married. Just can not make this up.
Yucky! That’s a pig push! What mirrors do they use?

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Meanwhile back to the harassment allegations..Thursday's paper should be an interesting read! Care to talk about that Darlin? I mean that is what this threads about.

Jul 10, 2017
DeFuniak Springs
Your downfall...(nemesis, synonyms: downfall, undoing, ruin, ruination, destruction) is defending Cecilia Jones which is exactly what you're doing and have done on anything I post that has anything to do with C. Jones. J. Jones has always been as crazy as a run over dog!

There are lotsa people who believe/believed what he said because of C. Jones actions...being seen with Anderson at private affairs when she should have been on the arm of her spouse, images posted on social media of her and Anderson being overly friendly with each other at other social gatherings looking like 2 cozy little cuddle bugs. appearing at BCC meetings (coming in the side door together) her blind support of a man who had NO EXPERIENCE in government what-so-ever for County Commissioner who to this day can't make a single solitary decision on his own and does or votes just exactly as she and a developer tell him to do.

Bottom line Darlin, if you want to avoid the appearance of impropriety try acting like a lady rather than a Jezebel and people wouldn't have anything to talk about! My guess is, J. Jones wouldn't have suspected anything was going on and wouldn't have had anything to run his "crazy as a mad dog mouth" over!

Last but not least, given the history of both of them and their own sordid affair, I don't doubt or put anything past either one of them.

Still waiting for you to show me how I have defended her. Ill hold my breath.

Its funny you think I work for her or that I am Mrs. Jones herself. It really shows how much sense you actually have.....which we (anybody who reads your post) all know is extremely close to zero.

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinions of people, but when I read her post, it is apparent she is very knowledgeable of the past and current happenings in our county. Guess I'm not one of the anybody's you spoke of in your previous post. Just saying! LOL!!