• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
Cecilia Jones talks to Buddy Wright about her charges . What is county attorney doing ? Also heard County is telling people Jerry Jones is not a county employee so he can not be told what to do. Bull sh—. Is is right for a Commissioners husband to go to other commissioners and ask for these to vote to fire an employee he and his wife do not like. That is a go between to get votes. If this e mail I got is true I guess it proves what sleez bags we are dealing with.

True! He's not a county employee! So why DOES he know so much about county business? AND how does Robert Nelson know so much about county business? Oh yeah! There's a video that I recall watching a few days ago of A commissioner informing Robert. ( thought it was humorous! A LEAK looking for a leak). :rotfl::rotfl: Wonder if there could be evidence of another commissioner leaking COUNTY BUSINESS!!! Commissioner Jones, perhaps? Years ago there was supposedly tapes of ... Oh, never mind, that wasn't county business that was just pillow talk between two married people. ( at least now they are married to EACH OTHER) :rotfl:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
This is not going to magically disappear.

Attachments

• Letter to Larry Jones and Sidney Noyes from Dede Hinote - 10-16-17.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 204

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
If county employees were moved 3 times and protective measures were taken to prevent Jerry Jones from entering office space of County employees including the changing of key pads to key fobs on interior and exterior doors and a security issue is still outstanding at the public works building where Jerry Jones enters through the back door, the County Administrator HAD TO KNOW. Why hasn't Jerry Jones been issued a restraining order to stay off County property? Who is the County really protecting...a petty tyrant and her husband or County employees who want to do their job in safe working conditions?

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
This is really becoming even more disturbing than I first ever imagined it could.

This guy has a weapon, on County Property? I believe there is a prohibition for Government Buildings if one has a lawful concealed carry permit.

This is simply dangerous to the county employees and those citizens that have to go to government facilities as this guy may be lurking anywhere.

The fact that he is the husband of the woman named in the complaint, subject of an active investigation and elected official is even more mind numbing.

What is Mike Adkinson doing about this? Anything? Probably not.

This needs to go to FDLE or perhaps the Attorney Generals Office.

Everyone is entitled to Due Process, but in this instance, this is a safety issue that needs to be addressed immediately.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
@John G wrote:
This needs to go to FDLE or perhaps the Attorney Generals Office.

There isn't one single person in charge in Walton County government with the kahunas to take this there! Why?

Another Commissioner could do it, as could the County Administrator but they all sit looking like deaf mutes when confronted with C. Jones BS!

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
It is a House of Cards, sitting, waiting, for years for A breath...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyx5lvqKFEw

(I own no rights to this song)

"House Of Cards"
(originally by Richard & Linda Thompson)

Oh the rain is falling (blow blow down)
And the wild wind roars (blow blow down)
It'll shake your windows (blow blow down)
And rattle your doors (blow blow down)
Ah blow down this house of cards
Blow down this house of cards

They're washing the streets (blow blow down)
With the blood of your kind (blow blow down)
Ah look over your shoulder (blow blow down)
They are right behind (blow blow down)
Oh blow down this house of cards

The birds are wheeling (blow blow down)
Up above your head (blow blow down)
Ah your days are numbered (blow blow down)
You're as good as dead (blow blow down)

This very fine house (blow blow down)
Of great renown (blow blow down)
It's cracked and shaking (blow blow down)
And a-tumbling down (blow blow down)
Oh blow down this house of cards