• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Looking for a laugh? Read the C. Jones letter to the editor in this week's Herald / Breeze.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Looking for a laugh? Read the C. Jones letter to the editor in this week's Herald / Breeze.

The documents Cecilia Jones is referencing were a public records request by Suzanne Harris which were sent to her from the County Attorney Sydney Noyes.

I have the PDF file but it is 17 pages long and will not upload here because its to big.

The documents are dated for the year 2016/2017. Cecilia Jones letter to the editor indicated that the advertisement misrepresented the number of staff in her District 2 office. The hilarious part of this is, the images below, taken from the pdf file that was sent to Suzanne Harris, CLEARLY show that in fact Cecilia Jones does have 2 aides.

If constituents can't depend on the County Attorney to send accurate information via public information requests how is the "county blessed with hundreds of dedicated, hardworking employees" ? (C. Jones words)

In the County's effort to discredit Ms. Harris all they really did was make themselves look stupid because the ATTORNEY sent her the information which was published in the paper!!!

Attachments

• 20171102_080525.jpg
    20171102_080525.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 261
  • 20171102_080720.jpg
    20171102_080720.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 255

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
P.S. The information sent to Ms. Harris from the County Attorney also reflects that Cecilia Jones was the VICE Chair and Sara Commander was the CHAIR so, the information sent to Ms. Harris was a year old and may or may not accurately reflect current information! WTH?

Public information is only as accurate as the SENDER provides. Sending outdated information is a REAL DISSERVICE to taxpayers.

If all these employees are dedicated and hardworking surely they can do a better job of sending CURRENT information! If not...why are we paying them?

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
Lying commissioner(s) or incorrect public records requests documents, sent out by our county's attorney.... Hmmmm???? Which do I feel more comfortable with?????
NEITHER!!!!! The correction (meant to discredit the citizen requesting information) didn't accomplish the intended result. In fact, it left me questioning even more!
Just exactly what else is going on that we aren't aware of! Why is public records information so out dated? If a request is made, why isnt it verified for accuracy before being sent out? Who's job is this? Why isn't it being done? Sounds like to me we all need to start asking more questions!!!

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
The documents Cecilia Jones is referencing were a public records request by Suzanne Harris which were sent to her from the County Attorney Sydney Noyes.

I have the PDF file but it is 17 pages long and will not upload here because its to big.

The documents are dated for the year 2016/2017. Cecilia Jones letter to the editor indicated that the advertisement misrepresented the number of staff in her District 2 office. The hilarious part of this is, the images below, taken from the pdf file that was sent to Suzanne Harris, CLEARLY show that in fact Cecilia Jones does have 2 aides.

If constituents can't depend on the County Attorney to send accurate information via public information requests how is the "county blessed with hundreds of dedicated, hardworking employees" ? (C. Jones words)

In the County's effort to discredit Ms. Harris all they really did was make themselves look stupid because the ATTORNEY sent her the information which was published in the paper!!!

Bless you for providing this information...

It would appear that the new Attorney is not as good as they'd hoped. Either that (perhaps a learning curve) or this was done with intent.

All of this information continues to raise questions about this elected official, their performance, their ethics and their integrity.

My question is WHO (specifically) is conducting this "investigation"?

Is it the County, if so, WHO?

Is it a third party, if so, WHO?

Unfortunately, IMO for anything to get done with this cluster f, it is for the individuals to handle their issue in a court of law with a law suit.

I wouldn't trust anyone in the County to handle this properly. Too much too loose (for a lot of folks) if this went south.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Kaydance, Patriot Games, and John G to name a few who also are not using their real names. I know you know who all 3 of the people are but you don't seem care that they post anonymously. Also Cindy Meadows post a political blog anonymously and Ive never seen you ask for her to put her name on it. Why do you only call me out Suzanne?
Because you seem to be the defender of the king Cecilia.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008

I
Lying commissioner(s) or incorrect public records requests documents, sent out by our county's attorney.... Hmmmm???? Which do I feel more comfortable with?????
NEITHER!!!!! The correction (meant to discredit the citizen requesting information) didn't accomplish the intended result. In fact, it left me questioning even more!
Just exactly what else is going on that we aren't aware of! Why is public records information so out dated? If a request is made, why isnt it verified for accuracy before being sent out? Who's job is this? Why isn't it being done? Sounds like to me we all need to start asking more questions!!![/QUOTE

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Kaydance, Patriot Games, and John G to name a few who also are not using their real names. I know you know who all 3 of the people are but you don't seem care that they post anonymously. Also Cindy Meadows post a political blog anonymously and Ive never seen you ask for her to put her name on it. Why do you only call me out Suzanne?

Cindy Meadows has a political facebook page and anyone with a lick of sense (which, you accused me of not having) knows the page belongs to her! Ms. Meadows has never denied being the owner of the page either but since you obviously never bothered to ask her yourself, you wouldn't know that.

I do NOT hide who I am. I certainly have nothing to hide from you.

Why do you care what name anyone uses here when you do not use your own name?