• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Jul 10, 2017
DeFuniak Springs
Cindy Meadows has a political facebook page and anyone with a lick of sense (which, you accused me of not having) knows the page belongs to her! Ms. Meadows has never denied being the owner of the page either but since you obviously never bothered to ask her yourself, you wouldn't know that.

I do NOT hide who I am. I certainly have nothing to hide from you.

Why do you care what name anyone uses here when you do not use your own name?

If you are not hiding then why is your screen name now Kaydance and why did it use to be Misty? Just because people know who you are doesn't mean you are posting under your real name.

I don't care that people are posting anonymously. I just don't want to be the only person called out for it. Don't you think that is fair?

People have asked numerous times who is writing the "Walton County Politics" blog and Cindy or the administrator have never, and I mean NEVER, answered that questions.

Don't be mad because I am right.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
If you are not hiding then why is your screen name now Kaydance and why did it use to be Misty? Just because people know who you are doesn't mean you are posting under your real name.

I don't care that people are posting anonymously. I just don't want to be the only person called out for it. Don't you think that is fair?

People have asked numerous times who is writing the "Walton County Politics" blog and Cindy or the administrator have never, and I mean NEVER, answered that questions.

Don't be mad because I am right.

Back to the charges made against Cecilia Jones....speak to that or stop typing.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
Can you show me where I have defended her? Just because I don't join in on yours and Lindas witch hunt does not mean Im defending her. You're smart enough to get that Suzanne.
I am smart enough to find the true facts. If you think this is a witch hunt you care nothing about all the Sunshine violations that has cost the county hundreds of thousand dollars, you care nothing about the employees that are being mistreated , and you care nothing about the special favors given out to some by commissioners and you do not care about the innocent people who need county help but because they are not rich and able to do special favors and big donations to them that are being ignored. No wonder you do not post your real name.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Can you show me where I have defended her? Just because I don't join in on yours and Lindas witch hunt does not mean Im defending her. You're smart enough to get that Suzanne.

Witch Hunt? ROFLMAO!! The Witch has been hunted down and it had nothing to do with Suzanne Harris or me! Charges were leveled against her by employees of the county and I had nothing to do with it. I just helped spread the words written by county employees about the petty tyrant micromanaging county business which a grand jury instructed them not to do.

If you are going to use my given name, at least have the courtesy to spell it correctly.

L Y N D A

Jul 10, 2017
DeFuniak Springs
Witch Hunt? ROFLMAO!! The Witch has been hunted down and it had nothing to do with Suzanne Harris or me! Charges were leveled against her by employees of the county and I had nothing to do with it. I just helped spread the words written by county employees about the petty tyrant micromanaging county business which a grand jury instructed them not to do.

If you are going to use my given name, at least have the courtesy to spell it correctly.

L Y N D A

Will do Lynda. Thanks again Lynda.

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
Will do Lynda. Thanks again Lynda.

CONGRATULATIONS! 3 Cheers! The largest trophy goes to .... YOU!!! YOU have solved the impossible mystery!!! We've all been agonizing over that one!! PLEASE everyone send some applause and praise to " Wouldn't You Like to Know" !! Now are you capable of moving on to the real business at hand? Thanks!!!

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Does anyone know WHO has been tasked with investigating all of this?

It sounds like a three ring circus.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
The "POT" calling the kettle...remember this? Allegations based purely and solely on hearsay, no proof what-so-ever!

If you can't view the video let me know and I'll upload it to youtube.