• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014

Great Video.
It exposes the fraudster for what she is.
Did any of C. Jones' allegations see the light of day? None. In fact, a Grand Jury report cleared C. Meadows.
Now, for over a month, we see employee after employee pointing the finger right at Jones. Not just allegations, the County is conducting an investigation, so someone must see an issue.
Add to that, the pending legal actions against the county and I'd say the real problem has been identified.

Remember, the devil's biggest trick is getting people to believe he / she doesn't exist...:evil:

gailforce

Beach Lover
Aug 29, 2015
Seacrest
I apologize, but I think that I’m the only one that doesn’t understand. Did someone threaten to shoot another person in the face?

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I apologize, but I think that I’m the only one that doesn’t understand. Did someone threaten to shoot another person in the face?
According to Cecilia Jones someone did. There was absolutely no proof of any kind that it ever happened. But her husband did point a gun at Bob Husdon.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Facts were revealed that indicate Ms. Jones does sometimes become involved in certain day-to-day personnel matters. It is recommended that the County take steps to clarify the role of a Commissioner and to discuss best practices

Attachments

• Investigative Report Memo - Dede Hinote.pdf
    68.8 KB · Views: 139

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Facts were revealed that indicate Ms. Jones does sometimes become involved in certain day-to-day personnel matters. It is recommended that the County take steps to clarify the role of a Commissioner and to discuss best practices

Attachments

• Investigative Report Memo - Brad Alford.pdf
    67.4 KB · Views: 155