• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jimmy T

Beach Fanatic
Apr 6, 2015
There is something you can do about it. Vote for Danny Glidewell and Bill Fletcher. They don't have family operating beach businesses on public beach, unlike Cecilia, and they are not backed by the cabal backing Cecilia and Trey Nicks. Getting Danny and Bill on the BCC is the first and essential step to changing the way the county does business.
Yep. Our family will be voting for Danny and Bill. I'm also encouraging my friends to vote for them.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
This website needs to redo their beach access videos to show what the beach REALLY looks like these days!
Noon Sunday two weeks ago BMB so called public beach.

Attachments

• IMG_1164.JPG
    IMG_1164.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 418
  • IMG_1165.JPG
    IMG_1165.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 471
  • IMG_1166.JPG
    IMG_1166.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 395

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
As I brought up in a BCC meeting our vendors should have rules and be the type we are proud to have as the face of our public beaches. Instead we have 1 who was arrested for drugs, one was arrested but shoving a tourist to the ground in a temper fit. Does this ever embarrass the BCC. No, if it did they would have rules and enforce them. We are going to be known as the most unfriendly public beaches in Florida. As long as Cecilia is on the BCC nothing will change is my opinion

EZ4144

Beach Lover
Aug 6, 2005
As I brought up in a BCC meeting our vendors should have rules and be the type we are proud to have as the face of our public beaches. Instead we have 1 who was arrested for drugs, one was arrested but shoving a tourist to the ground in a temper fit. Does this ever embarrass the BCC. No, if it did they would have rules and enforce them. We are going to be known as the most unfriendly public beaches in Florida. As long as Cecilia is on the BCC nothing will change is my opinion
And one who pulled a knife on a tourist.

Beach days

Beach Lover
Jul 2, 2017
Freeport
To put the blame on Cecilia for beach vending is really stretching things. The vendors setting up chairs are for people visiting here.they are no more responsible than people like Suzanne Harris who rents to them. I would like to see how many visitors complain about them compared to just a bunch of new homeowners who want to privatize the beaches. Maybe we should start removing illegal sea walls on all the private lots and when next hurricane hits we will have it where they can't rebuild on them. I'm not sure but I think Suzanne's buildings beach was renurished with tax payers money. We should send them all a bill for it.

Suzanne Harris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 19, 2008
So you want beach vendors to behave like thugs? Good for you. Tear down sea walls, give me a break if the homes close to a public beach wash out so does all the beach around them.

Post under your name so everyone will know who you are.