• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Due to not many doing the pick'em last year, only 12, it wasn't as fun and competitive as if there were 20+ as in past years. A decision will be made soon as to whether we will continue the pick'em dependent on the amount of interest. I would play as well as Beachrunner if we could have more playing than 12, a good deal more. So I would like a reply from all that played last year and from former players to see if there is enough interest. Then a decision will be made. Thanks.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
That's a lot of pressure. :D

Well, probably not really easy to pick games week to week that hold interest to most who play. Especially when the number of people has dwindled down. That's why I'm trying to see if there enough interest to warrant the person that has been picking the games to do so this year, don't think they want to if there are not many wanting to continue participating.

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Had a good one year RUN...due to over crowded beaches and Customary Use and a rigged beach rule situation...this beach lover has found a secret,Vendor banded beach Lot and will be building all fall..y'all have fun...