• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
Yes, it is available November 1-January 7. The monthly rate is $2000 and includes power, water and internet (no cable, but there is Netflix, if you need it). It's available tomorrow from 11-4 while it's being cleaned for the next guest. If you are interested in looking at it then, please feel free to email me at chefjamiedietrich@gmail.com. It won't be available again to view until the end of October--but the pictures are accurate and you can read my reviews on Airbnb. Please let me know if I can help any further.

KimW

Beach Crab
Sep 2, 2018
Florida
Yes, it is available November 1-January 7. The monthly rate is $2000 and includes power, water and internet (no cable, but there is Netflix, if you need it). It's available tomorrow from 11-4 while it's being cleaned for the next guest. If you are interested in looking at it then, please feel free to email me at chefjamiedietrich@gmail.com. It won't be available again to view until the end of October--but the pictures are accurate and you can read my reviews on Airbnb. Please let me know if I can help any further.
Jamie, sorry. I re-read your original post and you already had the rent rate shown. We are in Texas right now so can’t see it. But we are very interested and will reach out to you via your booking link!

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
Sounds good. I am currently chatting with someone who may want to rent it January—just thought I would be fair & let you know that. I look forward to hearing from you.

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
The house is still available November, December and February. I am reducing the price to $1800/month.

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
The rate has been reduced to $1600 per month plus a one-time cleaning fee of $175 at the end of your stay.

Michelle123

Beach Comber
Mar 7, 2012
I may be interested in your house is still available and if you will still do a month to month lease. Can you tell me more specifically where the house is located? You can email me at asyouwish1@me.com if that's easier. Thanks!