• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Luckygirl98

Beach Comber
Oct 5, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Renting two bedrooms in my home up Mack Bayou Rd, 3 miles from SH hospital. Asking $750/mo. Non smoking only, must be pet friendly as I own two cats and a dog. Looking for quiet roommates with good references. Internet and cable provided.

Luckygirl98

Beach Comber
Oct 5, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Are other utilities such as power, water etc included or about how much do they run a month?
Utilities are all included. Things like toilet paper bathroom cleaner food are not included. Kitchen supplies such as paper towels are shared so help providing those is required. You must supply your own laundry soap but washer and dryer are available in the house. Parking for one car is available in the driveway. What else would you like to know?

Luckygirl98

Beach Comber
Oct 5, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
The room is not furnished. I would like to meet first to see if we feel we could mesh well. Is this a possibility? Do you live near the hospital? Your post info states you are in SRB also. Or perhaps a call?

Dane wood

Beach Comber
Oct 17, 2018
Santa Rosa beach
I apologize, I just saw your reply. I am looking to live in Santa Rosa Beach, or Sandestin and this would be a convenient location. I would also like to meet. My number is 256.338.9642, if you could shoot me a text or call me, we could meet for coffee or lunch.

Luckygirl98

Beach Comber
Oct 5, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi Dane. I would like to talk soon but now is not a good time as I have a bad cold. Give me a day or two to feel better please. Could you maybe tell me a little about yourself?

Dane wood

Beach Comber
Oct 17, 2018
Santa Rosa beach
Yes, I’m also sick at the moment. I just turned 25, and am an accountant that works on 30A. I just took a second job in Miramar beach. I have my masters degree in Accounting. I’m quiet, like to keep to myself, might drink a beer in the evenings.