• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
NEW Construction, long term rental available Dec 2018 located in Point Washington in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. Beautiful 4 bed/3 bath, 2 story with double porches in front, large patio in back. Plank flooring on both floors, SS appliances in kitchen, 9ft ceilings with 8ft doors. Alley access in rear with 3 parking spaces. Located in Grayton Bayou neighborhood with access to community pool (rare neighborhood in Pt. Wash with POOL!) and quaint brick streets.

Background check and deposit required.

Message me for more information!

Bfgoodrum

Beach Comber
Aug 29, 2013
NEW Construction, long term rental available Dec 2018 located in Point Washington in Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. Beautiful 4 bed/3 bath, 2 story with double porches in front, large patio in back. Plank flooring on both floors, SS appliances in kitchen, 9ft ceilings with 8ft doors. Alley access in rear with 3 parking spaces. Located in Grayton Bayou neighborhood with access to community pool (rare neighborhood in Pt. Wash with POOL!) and quaint brick streets.

Hi! What price are you renting this for and is it pet friendly? Would you mind sending pictures and details?

Jacki

Beach Lover
Feb 15, 2018
30A

Is this home available and what is the price. We are in the area and would like to see it, if possible.