• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Tom E

Beach Crab
Dec 20, 2018
Atlanta
hello, my family (wife, 14/16 boys, small 3 year old retriever and 9 year old weiner dog) need to move to the area ASAP.

We can possibly find housing for a month or so,but would rather move in immediately. We can sign a 6 month or 12 month lease without an issue, and will treat your home like our own.

We have personal references, amazing credit and plenty of income for verification. We are negotiable on price.

Our kids need to be in the school district in the next couple weeks, please help!

-Tom 404-578-9631 estella_tom@yahoo.com

mollymom

Beach Lover
May 7, 2017
Seagrove
hello, my family (wife, 14/16 boys, small 3 year old retriever and 9 year old weiner dog) need to move to the area ASAP.

We can possibly find housing for a month or so,but would rather move in immediately. We can sign a 6 month or 12 month lease without an issue, and will treat your home like our own.

We have personal references, amazing credit and plenty of income for verification. We are negotiable on price.

Our kids need to be in the school district in the next couple weeks, please help!

-Tom 404-578-9631 estella_tom@yahoo.com
Hi.Tom
You have probably found something by now but if not please text or call me. Thanks
Maria 321-432-3414