• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Blue Water

Beach Comber
Sep 13, 2018
Panama City, FL
Hello,
We are a experienced team of 2 that are very reliable and always do a great job. We are looking for NON RENTAL PROGRAM HOMES to clean, we are looking for homes that have friends or relatives stay or personal homes that would need to be cleaned after someone visits. We respect your property and we are looking for reliable work, we are NOT A CLEANING COMPANY, we are only 2 experienced cleaners that do the cleaning ourselves and we are looking for the right clients, if you would like to talk or get together, please reply to this ad. Thanks in advance!

30A-Beach

Beach Comber
Jun 24, 2018
30A Beach
Hello,
We are a experienced team of 2 that are very reliable and always do a great job. We are looking for NON RENTAL PROGRAM HOMES to clean, we are looking for homes that have friends or relatives stay or personal homes that would need to be cleaned after someone visits. We respect your property and we are looking for reliable work, we are NOT A CLEANING COMPANY, we are only 2 experienced cleaners that do the cleaning ourselves and we are looking for the right clients, if you would like to talk or get together, please reply to this ad. Thanks in advance!

Hi. I'm looking for someone to clean my condo. It is a non-rental. Condo is located near intersection of Front Beach & 98 on east end of Panama City Beach. It is a 3 bedroom/3.5 baths unit with around 2,000 square feet. Please let me know if interested & if have you a couple of references. Feel free to email me at BobbieForeste@gmail.com

Blue Water

Beach Comber
Sep 13, 2018
Panama City, FL
Hi. I'm looking for someone to clean my condo. It is a non-rental. Condo is located near intersection of Front Beach & 98 on east end of Panama City Beach. It is a 3 bedroom/3.5 baths unit with around 2,000 square feet. Please let me know if interested & if have you a couple of references. Feel free to email me at BobbieForeste@gmail.com

Hello,
I sent you a reply to your email address, let me know if you did not get it?
Thanks

Valerie LeJeune

Beach Crab
May 20, 2019
Blue Mountain Beach
Hello,