• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Auburn Fan

Beach Lover
Oct 4, 2018
Auburn
99.99999999% of people in South Walton and our visitors want open beaches like it was before you.

99.99999999% of Arapaho, Comanche, and Cheyenne tribes of the Great Plains wanted open prairies like it was before your ancestors.
And your point is?

L.C. Bane

Beach Fanatic
Aug 8, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
99.99999999% of Arapaho, Comanche, and Cheyenne tribes of the Great Plains wanted open prairies like it was before your ancestors.
And your point is?

The indigineous peoples ( yes the native Americans that have been here long before you or I or our ancestors) of Walton County fully support customary use. What's your point?

L.C. Bane

Beach Fanatic
Aug 8, 2017
Santa Rosa Beach
In fact, I challenge any of the BFO that take issue with CU to take a ride up to Bruce and debate any member of the Muscogee Nation of Florida over the issue of CU and defend why they shouldn't have access to all of the beaches of Walton county.

bob bob

Beach Fanatic
Mar 29, 2017
SRB
In fact, I challenge any of the BFO that take issue with CU to take a ride up to Bruce and debate any member of the Muscogee Nation of Florida over the issue of CU and defend why they shouldn't have access to all of the beaches of Walton county.
Why would they give a damn if they don't care what their neighbors across the street think?

BlueMtnBeachVagrant

Beach Fanatic
Jun 20, 2005
Do they play chess?