• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandi39

Beach Lover
May 20, 2014
Panama City beach
2 bed, 2 bath, townhome, approximately 1400 square feet, unfurnished, in unit washer/dryer, fenced backyard, 1 car attached garage with storage loft, community pool, utilities not included, non-smoking. Short walk to beach, Van R. Butler Elementary School and TopSail Hill Preserve State Park, close to 30A & 98, minutes from Sacred Heart Hospital. Security deposit equals one month's rent. Rent $1400 per month.
Is this available

Hannah Caulder

Beach Comber
2 bed, 2 bath, townhome, approximately 1400 square feet, unfurnished, in unit washer/dryer, fenced backyard, 1 car attached garage with storage loft, community pool, utilities not included, non-smoking. Short walk to beach, Van R. Butler Elementary School and TopSail Hill Preserve State Park, close to 30A & 98, minutes from Sacred Heart Hospital. Security deposit equals one month's rent. Rent $1400 per month.
hi there! Please call me at 2708369770. Very interested and would love to talk with you. My husband and I are looking ASAP for a year.

TammieB

Beach Comber
Aug 11, 2013
@KKatherine, I'm sorry this post is showing up in your feed. The listing was from 2018. The unit has been rented. Best of luck finding your new home!

Rhonda Ross

Beach Crab
Nov 18, 2019
Dothan, AL
Is this rental still available?

Keleigh Knowles

Beach Comber
Feb 27, 2020
Destin, FL
Hey there... l know you've had a ton of people showing interest in your townhouse. Is it by chance still available? I am in desperate need of a place for my 9 yrs daughter and I... Just got out of a nasty divorce and it is time for her and I to finally get a place of our own again.
Would love to see pics... You can text them 850-769-8383 or email them to keleighbrookek@gmail.com

Thanks for your time.
Keleigh Knowles

Status
Not open for further replies.