• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
I am confused... a representative in the House is vacating his seat to be a county commissioner in Walton Co.? Since when did a BCC job become so lucrative?

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
I am confused... a representative in the House is vacating his seat to be a county commissioner in Walton Co.? Since when did a BCC job become so lucrative?
Fairness, those in the Legislature make less than a Walton County Commissioner.

jodiFL

Beach Fanatic
Jul 28, 2007
SOWAL,FL
Thank you for the info. Is it this way all over or just in Walton Co.?

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Anyone have heard of any potential candidates for BCC Seat 1?

William "Boots" McCormick has prequalified. As of earlier this week, nobody had thrown their hat in.

ShallowsFuzz and I will be helping him qualify by signatures. If anyone would like to sign one, contact me on Facebook Messenger (I am not on SoWal very much). Most of y'all know my real name :rolleyes:

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Nevermind, must have missed Commissioner Nipper announcement she wasn't running for reelection.

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Boots McCormick still needs signature petitons to get on the ballot. Signing a petition has nothing to do with who you vote for, although I sincerely hope he wins. Walton County voters, please help him out by going to his Facebook page and filling out the card online. If you know my real name, I have a link to it as well.