• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Focus Group

Beach Crab
Oct 22, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
We are a Focus Group and Community Opinion Survey Company in Santa Rosa Beach that is looking for participants for upcoming sessions. Each session is 4 hours long (with a one hour lunch that we provide).

Qualifications: You need no qualifications or expertise to be considered, simply being over the age of 18, and being able to read and write without assistance is necessary. A full lunch will be provided as well as refreshments.

Attachments

• FG Ad.png
    FG Ad.png
    401.6 KB · Views: 85

Natalie M Scanlan

Beach Crab
Sep 8, 2018
Inlet Beach, FL.
We are a Focus Group and Community Opinion Survey Company in Santa Rosa Beach that is looking for participants for upcoming sessions. Each session is 4 hours long (with a one hour lunch that we provide).

Qualifications: You need no qualifications or expertise to be considered, simply being over the age of 18, and being able to read and write without assistance is necessary. A full lunch will be provided as well as refreshments.

How does one apply?

Natalie M Scanlan

Beach Crab
Sep 8, 2018
Inlet Beach, FL.
Is this focus group still available? If so, when and where does it take place? Is there a way to get on this list after filling out a brief summary of my life, i.e. race, gender, etc. Please advise how I may get involved in order to participate. I have done several focus groups and mock juries. If the next one is tomorrow, Wednesday, Dec. 4th, in Santa Rosa Beach, then I am already attending.

Can you please confirm if this is the same one? Thank you, Natalie