• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

grace

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2007
here & now
Hello-
I’m so sorry to hear about your home. It is not furnished. We are looking for a 1yr minimum lease.

grace

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2007
here & now
Is it furnished? Are you open to a short lease? Any pics? We are looking for a place to live in while house is repaired from wildfire damage. Thanks!
I have someone looking to sign a year lease starting mid August. How long do you think you’ll need a rental?

GatorMama

Beach Comber
May 7, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
I have someone looking to sign a year lease starting mid August. How long do you think you’ll need a rental?
We are looking for a furnished rental July and August now And possibly will need something longer. We should know by end of May how long we will be out of our house. Thanks for any info!

grace

Beach Fanatic
Jul 19, 2007
here & now
We are looking for a furnished rental July and August now And possibly will need something longer. We should know by end of May how long we will be out of our house. Thanks for any info!
Unfortunately it’s not furnished. We just pulled a unit off of the short term rental market and could partially furnish, but I’m not sure that will work for y’all.